Extensive schedule of events for all the family including culture, tradition, competition, entertainment, exhibitions and much more each year.
The Tullamore Show programme this year has all the regular features and many new additions.
- Over 700 trade stands, covering agriculture, home, garden, fashion, forestry, energy, food, travel, property, health etc.
- The AIB National Livestock Show features dairy, pedigree and commercial cattle and also 13 different breeds of sheep. The much sought after Gold Medal for the champions of each breed in the cattle sections should provide very keen competition, with the entries rolling in. These medals have now become the hallmark of excellence in Irish livestock production.
- The Livestock Show will also include the National Shows for the Simmental and Hereford breeds.
- Full equestrian programme, including the new Farrier classes, horse showing, miniatures, Clydesdales and donkeys.
- Home industries enthusiasts exhibiting their wares - from flowers to photography.
- Sheepdog trials arena
- International Visitor Centre
- Fashion programme:
- Cookery demonstrations with Neven Maguire and Sheila Kelly, Bord Bia food advisor.
- A food fair for Artisan producers.
- All-Ireland Poultry Championships.
- Floral Artist of the Year Competition
- Young Stock-person of the year.
- Many ideas for the Home and Garden.
- Cultural events.
- Artisan Food, Craft & Lifestyle Exhibitions.
- Big Vintage Display of Farm Machinery.
- Financial advice.
- See the Rare Breeds and Pets Corner sections.
- Macra National Finals of the FBD Farm Skills competition.
|Tullamore Show 2015 Programme of Events.pdf (1.11 MB)|