Guidelines & Requirements
Summary of guidelines for Competitions
Online Entries close on Wednesday 19th July 2017.
Postal Entries close Friday 7th July 2017.
Before commencing your online competition entries, please familiarize yourself with the show schedule. The Tullamore Show Class Schedule is available to view or download.
To enter a competition online
- Go to the competition area of the website
- Follow the appropriate links
- Select the section, category and class(es) you wish to enter
- Enter the relevant details for each entry and accept rules and regulations
- When you have entered all the classes you wish to enter, submit your entry for payment
- You can edit an entry at any time up until you submit entries for payment.
- You cannot edit an entry after payment.
- Payments are accepted using Visa, Mastercard or Laser
- Presenting your entries: You can present your entries at the Showgrounds to the appropriate section before 10.00 a.m., unless otherwise stated.
- Consult section rules regarding “entries on the day”
- Location: The Show site is located on the Birr Road, three miles from Tullamore town on the Butterfield Estate, Blueball, Tullamore.
- Entrance Gate: Please use correct entrance gate for your entries. These will be sign posted and you will be informed of your Entrance Gate in advance in your exhibitor pack, which you will receive before Show day.
- Please have correct admission fees ready at the entrance gates.
- Exhibit cards will be posted to you a few days before the Show date.
- Indoor Sections: One section of Exhibit cards will be displayed with exhibits for the indoor section competitions. The second section will be required to claim back the exhibits.
- Animal Entries: It is the case with all animals, cards must be exhibited by the handler while classes are being judged.
- Prize money is posted out in the weeks following the Show.
If you have any queries, we would be delighted to help.
The following are the documents requirements to gain entry to the Show
Owners must hold a compliance cert for ALL cattle being exhibited at the Show
Guidelines for entering show competitions