Trade Stand Applications 2017 Open
The trade stand exhibition element of the Tullamore Show & AIB National Livestock Show is one of the largest one-day of its kind in Ireland.
6th January 2017
Over 700 Trade Stands will exhibit, demonstrate and sell their products and services to the 60,000 visitors that are expected to attend. The trade stand exhibitor section provides an excellent platform to introduce new products and promote existing ones, develop brand awareness, and engage with a large audience.
Checklist before Submitting Application
Ensure to have all trade stand exhibition info before beginning application process
You must supply all information below to be considered for a trade space.
Incomplete applications will not be reviewed.
- Name of Business
- Company / Contact Details
- Stand Area/Location
- Trade Stand Type/Size Option
- Power Requirements (if needed)
- List of Electrical Equipment
- Product & Service Details
- Structure & Equipment Details
- Insurance Details & Letter from Insurer*
- Letter must include all requested details as laid out in sample letter and terms and conditions.
- Acceptance of Terms & Conditions including access times - Read all terms and conditions in detail.
- Credit card (Preferred method with online application)
- Cheque - Cheques payable to Tullamore Show.
- Bank transfer - Include order reference.
DUE TO CATERING AGREEMENTS NO FOOD OR DRINK FOR IMMEDIATE CONSUMPTION CAN BE SOLD
To avoid any delays, please ensure you have all checklist information to hand before you begin your application process online.
To begin your online application for Trade Stand, create your account, or reuse your old account to start your 2017 Application for Trade Stand.