TRADE STANDS BOOKED OUT
The number and variety of new entrants is staggering.
26th July 2013
- The Tullamore Show trade stand section is again this year promising to be one of the best ever. Building on our experience in the selection and mix of exhibitors required to achieve a successful show we believe we have put together something special.
- The number and variety of new entrants is staggering, both in the outdoor trade exhibition area and in the indoor business arcades.
- The old reliables are there no doubt but so too are new DIY and gardening offerings, even the motor sports enthusiasts amongst us won’t be disappointed !
- Those of us interested in energy conservation, sustainable energy and recycling will have plenty of stands to visit.
- The children are also catered for with a sprinkling of stands of novelty and fancy goods which are a ‘must see’ to help to ensure a great family day out.
- You will not be able to pass the array of homemade produce on all of the exciting food stands on offer on the day. Wholesome breads, delicious cakes and mouth-watering preserves are only some of the reasons why you won’t be able to leave empty handed.