Extensive schedule of events for all the family including culture, tradition, competition, entertainment, exhibitions and much more each year.
Approx 60,000 people visited the show last year and enjoyed the huge programme and the 700 Trade Stands which are vast and varied.
Culture, competition, entertainment, exhibitions and excitement will be the order of the day on the second Sunday of August, on The Butterfield Estate, Blueball, Tullamore, Co Offaly, Ireland, when the multitudes will gather to reap the results of 12 months of planning, organizing and hard work to deliver the Tullamore Show and FBD National Livestock Show, Irelands Premier Show.
We look forward to welcoming those that are vying for the specially commissioned Gold Medal or the coveted rosette for Ireland’s Champion Hereford, to the family looking for a fun and fresh day out. There will be a multitude of choices to attract your interest and ensure that your day will be action packed combined with a unique authentic cultural experience.
The Tullamore Show programme this year has all the regular features and many new additions.
Safety at Show
We all want to have a successful, enjoyable show but also a safe and accident-free occasion. To ensure this, the co-operation of all is vital including exhibitors, spectators and organizers.
A few guidelines to note in relation to safety are as follows:
- Please observe signs - especially those relating to caution in livestock areas.
- Ground may be uneven, please exercise caution
- Please do not exhibit animals that are unsuitable with regard to safety e.g. hard to control. - All animals must be led by a competent handler.
- Animals should not be tied to trailers or unsafe items.
- Dogs should be on a lead and under the control of the handler.
- Caution and care should be exercised at all times.