Adults: Adult (18+) tickets
Student: Student: 13-17-year olds and third level students. To be eligible for a Student Ticket as a Student you must be between 13 and 17 years of
age (ID required for proof of age) or have valid third level student ID and currently be in third level education.
OAP’s: People aged 66 +. (ID required for proof of age).
TICKET TERMS & CONDITIONS
- By using this ticket, the holder hereof agrees to and accepts all conditions of acceptance contained herein and the organisation.
- Ensure your ticket is from an authorised agent only. Those with counterfeit tickets will be refused admission and maybe prosecuted.
- It is with regret that we cannot refund or exchange any tickets after purchase. This does not affect our statutory rights. There will be no refunds available on unused tickets. If the ticket holder is refused admission or removed, no money shall be refunded.
- Organisers reserve the right to refuse admission to the grounds or any part thereof or to have any persons removed from grounds or to direct the ticket holder to another entry point for public safety reasons, overcrowding or otherwise as the organisers do not accept any liability for loss or damages, consequential or otherwise
- Holder consents to a reasonable examination of his/her person and belongings to ensure compliance with all rules and regulations.
- Unless written permission is given by the organiser this ticket cannot be used for any promotional purposes.
- After purchase the holder of this ticket is responsible for its care. Ticket agents do not accept any responsibility for any loss or damage of the ticket.
- Full intact ticket required for admission and re-admission may be refused unless prior arrangements have been agreed.
- Ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risk and danger of personal injury and responsibility for property loss, destruction or theft and all hazards arising from or relating in any way to the event for which this ticket is issued whether occurring prior to, during or after the event and releases the ticket issuer, the event producer, the facility, the sponsors, and all organisations involved from all liability thereafter save where and to the extent that arises from breach of contract (not due to the Force Majeure) or by the negligent act or omission of said organisations involved.
- By purchasing a ticket through the Tullamore Show website, you hereby agree to the Tullamore Show Privacy & Cookies policy as laid out: https://www.tullamoreshow.com/privacy-policy
- Purchase of a ticket constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions and regulations. Breach of these regulations and/or terms and conditions shall render the ticket void.
- Tullamore Show reserves the right in its sole discretion, to refuse admission to the ticket holder to the ground or any part of the ground, to remove the ticket holder from the ground or to direct the ticket holder to another Entry point.
- Upon request from organisers, ticket holders must explain how, from whom, where and for what consideration they obtained their tickets.